Sunday, July 13, 2008

Boring Weekends...

I have just realized how little single friends I have! But at my age, I don't think I have any single friends anymore. Recently I realized most of my married friends (my usual drinking kakis) have kids...I have nothing against that. It's just that they simply don't have the time to 'hangout' with me anymore....I usually have the company of my ex-colleagues during weekdays but come weekends....Boom...All gone...Sigh...You know who you are....*Evil Grin* (Well, I used to be just like YOU ; P )
I think I will be knocking on my neighbours' doors and inviting them over for dinner very soon...

I have been staying at home most of the time since Hub left, the only place that I 'hangout' aka my Mum's home is out of bound for me at the moment. My precious niece caught the chickenpox bug and me who never had chickenpox before is now confined to my home....*Sob (what is wrong with me?? Never had chickenpox, my wisdom tooth.. well.. still haven't emerge yet much to my dentist's amusement...See,I am still a small girl at heart ; P...kekeeke)

I am really sick of packing the house, the cupboards, the drawers, the boxes......

Okay I don't exactly like to go out on weekends as it is so crowded everywhere. And the idea of going out alone is worse, but you see I have a pair of free movie tickets (And it's FREE so that makes it more worth it to watch on weekends!) and I am dying to watch Sex and the City....No A, I do not want to catch it on DVD...especially not your pirated ones...Don't ruin my show.....; )

No comments: