Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas Tiramisu

Christmas is one of my favorite festive seasons of the year.
This is going to be the 3rd Christmas Hub and I am going to spend in Singapore since we came back from Perth. I really miss those days in Perth, the quality of life there, those road trips….the Christmas light up along the houses in Joondalup and of course the best Peking duck in Warwick…Happy Belly loves roast meats.

I am really blessed to be able to spend the first 3 years of my marriage life with Hub in Perth; we really spend a lot of our time doing things together, picking up golf, catching abalones, going on long road trips to Esperance, the scenery is really breathtaking! And of course the friends we have made in Perth ; p

As usual, we are invited to Christmas party at my Sister’s place. I offered to make Tiramisu and Ham salad. I didn’t manage to take any pictures of the salad as they were gone in a flash! I already got request to double the size of the salad for next Christmas!
Happy Belly is happy ; P

The tiramisu got thumbs up from Hub and my family. But I will definitely add more rum next time.


No comments: