Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Quail Or Queer

Aren't they georgous? Couldn't remember the last time I had quail eggs.....Saw these at the supermarket and I thought why not add them in my Bak Kut Teh... Hub was skeptical, he said nobody put quail eggs in soup.....
Here they are, ready to be added into my Bak Kut Teh. Will just add 6 so that Hub will not be turn off by it ; P
Well, I am what I cook.... Literally.... I cook what I like and no one is going to stop me!!

This is my version of herbal BKT, took me a while to convince Hub to try the eggs with soup. Seriously it goes well together! I reckon Hub likes it because he told me; you 3 eggs, I 3 eggs ; D
He says this BKT is better than the last one I made.....Hmm, wonder if it's because of the quail eggs...


2 comments:

Paper. said...

You make such amazing-looking meals! It reminds me of my mothers cooking.

Happy Belly said...

Hi Paper,
Thanks *Grin*