Friday, May 23, 2008

Henderson Waves


Hub managed to clear some leave this week since his Boss and Big Boss were not in town. It was the longest leave he managed to clear this year…..It was 2 days of leave..*Roll eyeballs* Luckily it was a public holiday on Monday so it’s a total of 5 non-working days. But he still have to work from home…..Sigh….


Since time was so precious and me wanting to test my new camera, we decided to visit the Henderson Wave. It is part of the new walkway connectors that linked several parks from Mount Faber to Horticultural Park all the way to West Coast Park. The Henderson Wave is the highest connector linking Mt Faber to Telok Blangah Hill Park.
You can refer to this link to find out more and also where to park your car if you choose to drive.


I have to admit I was slightly disappointed as I was expecting a more “see through” walkway. Sigh...I was expecting something as spectacular as the Valley of the Giants in Walpole,Perth. Maybe we should walk further, to the Hilltop walk?
Ok, ok since I was there, I brought my new camera to snap a few pictures and most importantly to get accustomed to using a DSLR. I must say the pictures turn out very well....Or maybe it's the photographer...*wink*

No comments: