Friday, June 6, 2008

Quick Fix Lunch

Went to collect cheese dip and nachos which I have ordered online yesterday, will try them tonight and update you ; P
By the time I reached home, it was already lunchtime. Hence, a quick lunch for me today....Have always love this Maggi instant porridge....Mum used to cook this for me....
I added sliced liver and century egg so that it is healthier...Happy Belly loves to add loves of fresh food into her 'instant' food....

Went to buy this from a cake chop in Choa Chu Kang this morning, they are supposed to be famous for their kueh lapis. My family loves kueh lapis, going to share this with them tonight...
Happy Belly's eldest sister can bake a mean kueh lapis....She will always bake some during Chinese New Year, have been bugging her to sell them as it is really really good...Will arrange to learn from her next week, hopefully will post it next week ; )

No comments: