Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Ghirardelli Pecan Brownies

Managed to squeeze in a quick bake this morning during my "Me-Time" while baby's still sleeping. It was a gloomy morning and it is finally turning cold after 1 month into Fall ; ))
I love the cool weather!

Decided to make comfort food this morning and this is something which I will always stock up in my pantry for that last minute potluck or coffee with mummies.

So far this is the best brownie premix I have tried....I mean how difficult can it be to bake this right?! Minimal washup too....Me likey ; )))
Just add 1/3 water, 1/3 oil & an egg and give it a stir (instruction says 40 stirs!) Even a 5 year old can do it.....Well I added 1/2 cup toasted pecans and raisins for that extra kick...

Serve with my favourite Haagen Dazs Baileys ice cream which is dirt cheap here ; P

No comments: