Saturday, July 17, 2010

Korean Spicy Wings

I have no idea why I have not posted this in my blog before...I mean I make this almost every Sunday for my 'Family BBQ Day' and it is my all time favorite! Okok, I simply love chicken wings...grilled or fried ; p
Sometimes I use boneless chicken thighs for this recipe and it tasted just as good! Well, if you like Pizza Hut's spicy wings then you have to make this!

What You Need:

About 16 wings
3 heap tbsp of hottest Gochujang you can find (you can get it from any Korean grocer, it comes in a red tub)
2 tbsp mirin
2 tbsp sesame oil
1 tsp dark soy sauce
1 tsp sugar
3 cloves garlic, smashed & minced

What To Do:
  1. Marinade wings with all the ingredients overnight or at least 6 hours
  2. Grill them on BBQ pit or bake at 365F for about 15mins
  3. If you are using oven- switch to BROIL(520F) and broil it for about 15mins turning the wings occasionally to get that charbroiled look
  4. ENJOY ; P

No comments: