Hope you like it too....
What You Need:
2.5 pieces of dried Bee Hoon (I use Wai Wai brand)
1/2 small cabbage, sliced thinly
1 cup long beans, sliced diagonally lenthwise
3 carrots, shredded
5 dried mushroom, soaked and sliced thinly (keep water)
1/2 red onion, sliced thinly
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tbsp oyster sauce
3 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp fish sauce
1/4 chicken bullion
1/2 tbsp sugar
What To Do
- Soak bee hoon in warm water until soft, drain and set aside
- Mix all seasoning in a small bowl, add about 3 tbsp of water (from soaking mushroom)
- Fry onion and garlic till soft, add all veggies and about 1/3 of seasoning mix. Cover
- Add some water to prevent the veggies from drying out.
- Made a well in the middle and add in the bee hoon. Mix well.
- Add the rest of the seasoning & some water (from soaking mushroom) and mix well. Cover the wok.
- Stir the bee hoon after about 5 mins.