Monday, September 15, 2008

Pork Rib Prawn Noodle

Bought some fresh prawns from the Asian supermarket yesterday and decided to make some prawn noodle ala Zion Road Market Style....with pork ribs and the thick bee hoon type ; p
I must confess that I am not a porkie person, I love poultry especially fried chicken wings but some how I do not have any cravings for chicken here. Maybe it's because the chickens are huge here....looks weird to me. I mean the chicken in Australia are bigger than the ones in Singapore but the American bred chooks are huge!

Having said that, I love the pork here. North Carolina is one of the biggest pork producing state in US. It's really good! No porkie taste at all (if you are also sensitive to porkie smell like me) and the pork are very tender here ; )
That's why you will probably see more pork recipe during my stay here....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yummy! care to share the reciepe of this prawn noodles?

Happy Belly said...

Hi I did the short cut way by using premix :p
It's Delimas prawn noodle paste. Enjoy!