Sunday, October 26, 2008

Penang Assam Laksa


I am finally home!!.....after a painful 30hrs journey...Sigh....The things I go thru just for Hub...
Also I managed to fix my car and drive to the nearest supermarket to get some fresh food ; )
This is what I had for lunch today; Penang Assam Laksa. I used Chan Hong's Penang Assam Laksa paste (You can get it from most Asian grocer in US or Sheng Siong if you are in S'pore), it's really easy....Just follow the instructions on the back of the packet. I added fresh sliced fish (instead of canned sardine which is also yummy), shredded cucumber and shallots And of course the ' Hei Gor' (Shrimp Paste) and there you have it...A big bowl of piping hot Assam Laksa ; )
Pardon my picture as I left my DSLR in NC.....No more nice pictures for the time being...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

GREAT to see U cooking and posting Yummy pic again!

Happy Belly said...

Hihi,
Thanks for dropping by!!! Will try to post more often ; )